Urgent Message from Vlad

Hello all, fellow digitizers! I am sorry if this message disturbs your otherwise perfect, worry-free state of mind. If this is the case I apologize and it will be perfectly fine if you scroll this post down. 

Picture credit : Vladymyr Bysov 


For those who agrees to read further,  I say - Ukraine needs help. It needs help right now as it is under attack which soon will be at the scale not seen since the World War II.

My native city of Kharkiv - often referred to in the press as the second largest city in Ukraine - is under unprovoked, absolutely brutal attack. Above is the picture of my city taken at a better time by my good friend and outstanding photographer and researcher of Kharkiv history Vladymyr Bysov.  What I am asking everyone of you is to make a donation to the charity of your choosing or to Ukrainian Armed Forces. Whether your money will go toward humanitarian purposes helping displaced families, or  they go to buy the  helmet or food ration for the person who volunteered to join regional defense unit or they go straight in the military budget - that choice is completely yours. I provide the page where you can select the charity and funds designation. I am trying my best to give you the only credit card or PayPal-friendly links so you don’t need to navigate those bank transfer labyrinth. 


From my side in the appreciation of your effort I will send you charge- and postage- free the limited  edition of Vlads Test Target - fully functional Universal type 120 or 4x5 target with "GLORY TO UKRAINE!" etched in the film rebate area like you see below. The working area of the target will stay the same and has no any special markings. I hope that piece of film will soon become the memorabilia and once Ukraine emerges victorious out of this war it will remind you that you have contributed in that victory too.  

https://www.film4ever.info/help_ukraine

( backup link https://sites.google.com/view/film4ever/help_ukraine )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digitize Your Film with Confidence - Introduction Page

Using Vlads Test Targets to Fine-Tune Film Scanning Rig

How good 35 mm test target actually is?