Test target for 6x6, 6x7 and 6x9 films

Update 11/16/2020: Now shipping: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SilverKnits





Folks ask often if a test target for MF films will be available. Something is in the works. Subscribe to this blog and you will be first to know when it's available. 

 I did consider making them in a way that would work as 4.5x6 , 6x6 , 6x9. But to make this work economically I need to make sure I have at least 100 customers ready to pay more than the current rate. Even shipping will be much more expensive as film will require better protection. I certainly have equipment and know how already, but still don't know if I want to get in this rabbit hole again. I can put up Google form to collect the requests and gauge the level of interest , but for now I would not promise anything. If you or anyone would send me any unneeded negatives on 120 film so I can asses the real-life sizes, that would help, I only have my own film as 6x6 slides.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digitize Your Film with Confidence - Introduction Page

Using Vlads Test Targets to Fine-Tune Film Scanning Rig

How good 35 mm test target actually is?